13.3.10

Yes we can and love to fly

Hey readers, I was preoccupied by work and dance for the past month and didnt have much time to update during this period.
Thanks for visiting for my blog despite of the long absence.
I will leave you with my new entry about my obsession.
My current obsession is rings. It seems like an addiction to buy more just to satisfy the thirst of having more stuff.
Some of these rings were bought during sale.
  • Serpent Ring from Diva

When I saw the Serpent ring, it was love at first sight and knew that it would be mine. But I thought it would be good if I could think about before the purchasing decision. The final decision made after visiting the same store for 3 days straight. I bet the SA thought that I was a mad woman. The previous collection that Diva had was a crocodile. It was a 2-finger ring. Didnt really like the color and shape.

  • 2-finger Bird Ring from F21
The 2-finger ring (unsure whether this is the correct term) was a winner from F21. Had not been purchasing anything from F21 for a very long while. It was one of those occasions when I was waiting for a fren to appear for our dinner date. Decided to go in and to check out their accessories. When I saw the price of this ring, the decision to purchase this was quick.
I decided to go back to the same F21 store two days later and found out that the beige version of this ring was sold out within 2 days. Now, F21 is another location for sourcing reasonably priced accessories.
  • Yes We Can ring from Aldo Accessories
Yes We Can does sounds like a motivational slogan to me. Saw these rings from a fellow blogger and I had the thought of getting it no matter what. Decided to source for it and could not find it in many Aldo stores. Finally, found it in Suntec's Aldo accessories store. Yah, I had struck gold! Aldo was having 2 for 1 promotions. Was busy checking out the accessories in the store just to make sure that I didnt miss a single item. Finally, I have decided to settle for 2 pairs of studs though the retail price of these were slightly lower as compared to the rings. Loved my rings coz I could wear these rings individually or together.
  • Structured ring from Citigems
This was an impulse buy as there was a sale in the store. Loved the simple lines of this ring and decided to buy this without looking for other items. There was a huge discount and thought this ring expressed my style for the moment.
Here are my current buys :
(Top Left : Serpent ring from Diva / Top Right : Two-finger bird ring from F21 / Bottom Left : Yes We Can ring from Aldo / Structured ring from Citigems)

Picture by Mode Attitude Culture

No comments: