16.2.10

Frustrated

"Fashions fade. Style is eternal." ~ Yves Saint Laurent

That's so true.

Sometimes, I really hate myself for being plus sized while the vision of me in my mind isnt like that at all. I'm frustrated and longed to be size 8 - 10. I do hate how some people make certain comments.

One of the incidents was a foreigner and her daughter made certain comments when I was trying some clothes in Cotton On at 313 Somerset. They were Hong Kongers. "For bigger sized girls, they wear black to hide. You are slimmer, you should wear white." Though this remark was made outside the changing room, it seemed to be directed to me. Perhaps, it was not direct to me and I'm sensitive.

Call me sensitive. Do u think I enjoy being plus sized? There are so many clothes that I have to avoid. There are certain stores that carry plus sized clothings such as Topshop (I think up to size 16), Dorthy Perkins, New Look and some other local brands.

Sometimes, I wish I was back to size 8 - 10 at least I was slimmer then though I was ordinary looking.

Well, I'm trying to focus on my style and not so much of my size. It can be tough at times. I'm still trying to work on it and eat healthier.

No comments: