31.3.10

Hauls from Local Brand ~ Part 2

There were a number of sales in the first quarter of the year. Being a budget shopper, I didnt miss these opportunities to buy more basics.

I was surprised that I could wear the clothes of these local brands. My perceptions of these brands only catered for the slim and skinny. It didnt come across to my mind that I could wear their stuff as my preference is geared towards European sizes.
'Sales' is the main attraction to these local brands and the retail price of each piece costed less than SGD 20.
Here are my loots from local brands such as BYSI and Mphosis. These include two dresses and a top.

Both the black dress as well as top were from the same series and were heavily discounted. Yup, the picture cant really reflect the length difference.
The other dress was also heavily discounted, too and I loved the combination of different materials. Had been eyeing on that dress when it was on sale. However, I didnt have the courage to try thinking that I was too big for it.
Finally, I decided to summon my courage to try the dress. To my astonishment, I could wear this and decided to buy it. The SA went to the store and got me a new piece that I could purchase. Sweet!
Top and bottom picture (Black Dress and Black Top : Mphosis / Dress : BYSI)
I've decided to use the following ingredients to transform from office to drinks after work:
(Dress : BYSI / Bib Necklace : Bib Quirky Accessories / Belt : Flea Market / Clutch : Aldo Accessories / Shoes : Bianca)
Will blog about my Bianca shoes another day.
Wishing all Happy Holidays!
Pictures by Mode Attitude Culture





























No comments: