31.3.10

Bib Quirky Accessories (Advertorial)

The trend of bib accessories is carried forward to this year.

I'm not a huge fan as it did a bit like some kid's toy. Besides, the ones that I like are on the steep end. Hence, this trend didnt take off at my end even though my frens were spotted wearing them since last year.

I did tried them in stores and loved the idea of how bib accessories can transform or update the look of an outfit. These work well with flat front tops or tank styles. However, these do not not work well with button front or collared top. It did made my top looked good. However, I did hesitated to buy as the one that I had tried was the only piece and was not in a good condition. The embellishments didnt look secured at all and felt backing looked quite dirty. Hence, had decided not to buy this piece and it happened during sales.

Of course, what sparks my interest again is BIB Quirky Accessories.

The bib necklaces are made from delicate fabrics and vintage embellishments to create that look. The best part is these are one-of-a kind necklaces and they have kindly send me a piece to match my clothes.

The one I will be wearing is Faith. The materials used for this Frosted Pink Pearls, Matte Gold Studs, Silver Beads, Embellished Buttons, Japanese silver beads, Stones, Satin Black Ribbon, Black Felt, Dark Silver Ribbon Clasp.
Yes, I am thrilled and have it paired it up with some of my clothes. I love this piece coz it flatters a number of my tops and dresses.
Here is one of my looks with the bib necklace.

(Dress : Dorthy Perkins / Clutch : Aldo Accessories / Bib accessory : BIB Quirky Accessories)

Pictures by Mode Attitude Culture









No comments: