6.4.10

Click! Click!

I've borrowed a camera from S and it will be mine till I can afford one. BTW, modern technologies dont come cheap if you are not looking at the basic models.

All these pictures from the blog were taken from my mobile phone. Yup, not much of picture position.
Yeah, was happy that I've a 'real' camera to play around with. However, S had completely forgotten about the USB cable. Sigh!
(Latest : He had passed the cable to me and figuring out modern technologies isnt one of my forte.)
S has been really sweet this month coz it's the anniversary month. Will reveal how long we have been dating when the timing is right. The sweet one had replaced my ipod's leather casing as well as earphones coz he had gotten himself the iphone. Yup, he had decided to get one. Like my new ipod's leather casing and he had provided a travel charger for my ipod, too. So thoughtful!

Sidetrack : I could not find any leather casing for my ipod coz everybody has been concentrating on the casing for the iphone consumers. The leather casing was the only one left on the shelves. It was not cheap either. Argh!

PS : Pictures are still taken from my mobile phone (which is dead).

No comments: