4.1.10

It's Cougar time!

This time is my quest for a pair of Rubi satin leopard prints flats after spotting this at CCK plaza last year.

The first time was not for sale at all as the mannequin was wearing it.

Late last year, sighted this pair at PS and it was a full price item of SGD 24 (approx) when checked with the cashier.

When I knew that Rubi had a sale, I decided to start my quest again. Going from 1 Rubi shop to another. Finally, I got this pair at Citylink . Of course, it had be to my size and this really got me excited coz this time the price was right at SGD 10. Slashed from SGD 24 to SGD 15 and it's SGD 10 now! It's perfect!

The items that I got were usually the last pair, etc. Checked the item and was all set to head for the cashier to pay. Finally, the search had ended and had waited patiently to get this pair at this price. Sometimes, it pays to be patient especially when there were sales.

Will update up with my current buys and there is a number of stuff that I've bought.

Here is the pair of yet-to-be-worn Rubi satin leopard print flats. Cant wait to show them off. Enjoy!

Picture by Mode Attitude Culture

No comments: