2.1.10

Masking

Sorry for the slow updates and hope that it's not too late to wish everybody good health and happiness in this brand new year.

Have been busy for this festive period and got to know a couple of salsa mates. Of course, spent some fun moments with them.

The thought of pimping my shuffle had been in my head for awhile but couldnt make up my mind on the 'look' and didnt really like white. Of course, couldnt find the time to do it.

Hence, I thought I could do this before the intended gathering that I was supposed to go. After masking my shuffle, I thought that I could wake up before 7 after taking a nap. Yup, being fashionably late applied in this case.

I was so wrong coz I woke up at 8 and was too tired to go anywhere. Decided to stay at home to chill-lax.

Here is my first attempt (prob last as the audio jack is spoilt) of DIY for my shuffle and it's covered in felt prints.

Picture by Mode Attitude Culture







PS : The audio jack of my shuffle is spoilt. Thanks to many insertions of the various headphones to fill into the space that required for the mask. The whole thing is spoilt now and begin to think that I'm a electrical appliances jinx.

No comments: