14.1.10

Feline Obsession

My latest obsessions black and gold as well as anything related to animals particularly the cat family.

Black and gold are classic colors but I have never embrace this combi when I was younger. Thought that gold belongs to the older generation and this color has updated. It's making waves among the younger crowd.

Currently, I have developed an obsession of animal accessories. Had bought both a belt and a ring from Topshop and Diva respectively. Yup, these were bought in a sale and had lions . Had bought a couple of things but yet to update. Will try to do so as I'm having sleep deprivation.

Here is my collection of my obsession.

Picture by Mode Attitude Culture














Weekend is here, any plans? For me, it's my last lesson before the next stage. Cant wait for the weekend to rest my aching body.

Will update more purchases.

No comments: