13.5.09

I heart <3 Clutches



Picture by Mode. Attitude. Culture

Collecting clutches is part of my bag quest. Didnt keep count except I do know that I have a luggage full of these.

GSS (Great Singapore Sale) comes early this year to boast the economy and there are some attractive bargains around.

Happened to pass by Aldo Accessories Raffles City on Monday while meeting up with SL for our weekly weekday dinner. What attracted me was this clutch was the croc-skin design. Saw this clutch before and felt that it was expensive. I'll have to set aside $85 for it and this clutch was shown in Her World (April) under this column 'Great Buys Under $100'.

When I peeked into the clutch, the discounted price was $59.50 and the SA mentioned that they were having 'Buy 2 for the price of 1' sale. This was sentence that scored a sale from me. Knowing my gf wants this bag helps as each of us will pay $30 approx. I think this is cheap from Aldo and these are the last 2 units from that store (the displayed and 1 new unit). The offer of this clutch was not on the other stores (she had checked in other outlets ~ none was left).
This clutch is roomy and trendy. My gf is demostrating of putting her book into this clutch.
As for me, I'm trying to figure the type of clothes to match my new black clutch.
Planning away..... :)

No comments: