29.3.10

Leggings

Recently, I saw an TV segment featuring Taiwanese Men Wear Leggings. Had done this article before and it drew mixed reviews. Honestly, I dont mind (yes, you read it correctly) a guy wear it but not colorful ones. Not at all as a matter of fact as fashion draws inspirations from everywhere.

For me, I had bought a couple of leggings from Uniqlo as the leggings were on sale (I think the sale is still ongoing). These were going less than SGD 10 each and I couldnt resist not to buy at this price.
Yup, I bought the boring solid black color instead coz of my thunder thighs. I did bought a couple in a variety of lengths. These were cropped leggings. One ended near the knees and the other ended at half of my calves. Didnt get the one that ended at the ankles coz I thought I might looked shorter.
Well, I may be wrong.
Hmmm, it's great for dancing and this was the comment made when I was wearing one. My initial idea of wearing tights was finding a way to prevent exposure when I had bought a little too short for comfort denim skirt.
Now, it become a staple wardrobe for dancing and these are the cheaper alternatives to 'replace' the older one that I bought in Topshop. Some places are retailing more than SGD 9.90 for a pair and both pairs cost me less than SGD 20.

The best combination that was suitable for me was a simple top, denim skirt and ballet flats / simple heels.

Will update the pictures later...feeling frustrated that there's some technical problems when I was trying to add a toolbar to my blog.
(Black Wool Top - Uniqlo +J / Denim Skirt - Dorthy Perkins / Leggings - Uniqlo)

PS : Hooray! I could upload these pixs!

Pictures by Mode Attitude Culture












No comments: