13.2.10

Lady Gaga inspired is spreading like wildfire

Every generation has a female fashion icon who is daring than the rest of her pack. Twenty years ago, we had Madonna. Now, it's Lady Gaga's reign. Even her fashion has been copied by many.

Recently, I've bought a couple of 'Gaga' inspired tops.

Here is a glimpse of some of the apparel that I've bought a couple months ago and all these were bought in discounted prices.

Left : Black Dress - New Look /Blue Dress - Dorthy Perkins / Black Toga Top - Topshop

Here are my plans / resolutions to wear my :
  • I will pair the black structured dress with a cardigan.
  • I have intentions to wear The 'Gaga' dress as a top or dress depending on my mood.
  • Jeans is one of my staples and will pair a dark denim for my black toga. Probably, wear a cardigan to hide my fat arms. Argh!

PS : Gaga-inspired tops can be found in many places such as Cotton On and Zara. I saw my salsa classmate wore the version from Zara. Later, I saw a girl who wore the combo on Cotton On shelves.

Picture by Mode Attitude Culture

No comments: