14.2.10

Hauls from Local Brand ~ Part 1

A majority of these brands dont carry plus sized appeals. Hence, I did not bother to try any of those brand. It was during sales that I had discovered that they did carried plus sized appeals. This time, I got lucky and found some gems in BYSI.

In the end, I purchased a couple of outfits and the prices are pocket friendly especially during sales. The tops that I bought were less than SGD 20 each. Yes, these were mainly black and these could easily pair with dark denims.

Enjoying and trying to inject bits of feminine touch to my outfits.

PS : For those in SG, I think the sale period is valid for certain outlets but you have to source carefully as some outfits do look like fashion faux pas. I'm trying to control my spending though it's relatively cheap.

Picture by Mode Attitude Culture


No comments: