13.2.10

+J

+J
Open the Future
Luxury will be simplicity.
Purity in design, beauty and comfort for all.
Quality for the people.
Basics are the common language.
The future is here.+J

This tag appears in all Jil Sander’s line for Uniqlo called ‘+J’ and all appeals have her stamp of personal minimalist. It's one of the most exciting collaboration among many such as H&M with Jimmy Choo.It was launched last year. The prices were relatively reasonable. Yes, I was tempted coz luxury is now within reach. But not within my reach and decided not to get it.

I was visiting Uniqlo very recently and discovered that they were having a sale on +J appeals. This made my heart beat fast. So fast and I grabbed 2 tops (1 black and gray). These are made from extra fine Merino wool 16.5. Each cost SGD 29.90.

However, there was a further SGD 10 off when I went back to see whether there were any more stuff to buy. Was not particularly upset. Emerging with 4 more tops and each cost SGD 19.90. It was a steal and I had 3 blacks and 3 grays. If that was not enough, I bought 2 more cardigans and a navy top. The cardigans cost SGD 29.90 and the original prices were SGD 80 above. Yes, this made my eyes lit up.

This sounds an crazy frenzy to buy couple of pieces of luxury at low prices and thought this pieces were better than my normal knitted tops.

Here is a couple of pieces of my collection.

Picture by Mode Attitude Culture


No comments: